Last updated: 03rd Feb, 2022
Euro Premier General Trading LLC. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://www.souqerz.com (the “Site”). This page informs you of our privacy policies regarding the collection, use, disclosure, storage, and protection of personal information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”) such as:
- Information provided at the time of registration on the Site, co-registering through social media logins, subscribing to our services or requesting further services.
- Information you provide, or we may collect, to enter any competition through the Site or its social media channels.
- Information you provide, or we may collect, when writing product reviews, testimonials and feedback on the Site.
- Information you provide, or we may collect, when reporting a problem on the Site.
- Information you provide, or we may collect, to record a correspondence when you contact us.
- If you download or use our mobile application, we may have access to details about your location, mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfilment of your orders;
- Details about your computer, including but not limited to your IP address, operating system and browser type, as well as information about your general internet usage (e.g. by using technology that stores information on or gains access to your device, such as cookies, tracking pixels, web beacons, etc., (together, “Cookies”));
- Your email address from a third party if you indicate that you have consented to that third party sharing your Information with us; and
- Any other Information we consider necessary to enhance your experience on the Site.
OUR USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Any personal information that we collect about you will be used and disclosed by us so that we can provide you with the services that you have requested, or otherwise to enable us to carry out our business as suppliers of goods, such as:
- Provide our services;
- Respond to your enquiries;
- Customize users’ experience, measure interest in our services, and inform users about services and updates;
- Handle orders, delivery and payments;
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you;
- Update our records and maintain any online account you may have with us;
- Enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- Each time we use your personal information for advertising purposes such as promotions, surveys and newsletter, we will give you the opportunity to decline to receive any further information from us.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business. We share your Information only as described below:
- All information obtained by Souqerz.com is treated as strictly confidential and Souqerz.com does not and will not disclose or share any confidential information to / with any external organization;
- We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent;
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority;
- com also reserves the right to make use of the personal information in any investigation or judicial process relating to fraud on account of such transactions during the period Souqerz.com retains such information;
- We may also disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims that a posting or any other content violates others rights, or protects anyone’s rights, property or safety;
- We may also share personal information with Corporate affiliates who help detect or prevent potentially illegal acts and provide joint services (Our corporate affiliates will market only to users who ask them to);
- Service providers who help with our business operations. You understand that it is important that such businesses have access only to the relevant Information in order to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes;
- In the event that we or substantially all of our assets are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the information that you provide us and we will take all reasonable precautions and necessary measures to protect your personal information. We maintain commercially reasonable, technical, administrative and physical safeguards to ensure that your information is treated in accordance with this policy, and to protect unauthorized access or alteration, loss or misuse of your information.
In order to maintain this protection, we caution you not to provide your password to anyone. We recommend that, if you share your computer with other people, you close your browser window when your session is completed. Signing off will protect your information if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
If you believe that your password has been misused, please notify us immediately.
ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
You are able to access all your personal information such as your name, e-mail, or telephone number, by logging in to your account through the Site or Mobile App. Here you will be able to update, amend or delete any relevant information. If you are unable to manually amend or delete any information, we can do it on your behalf. You can either directly contact or email us at email@example.com to do so.
The Site sends timely email newsletters about new products, latest offers and so on to your registered email. If you no longer wish to receive communications from us you may opt-out by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the one click unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing e-mail you receive from us.
THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS AND EXTERNAL LINKS
We maintain a business relationships with third party affiliates and service providers, such as logistic partners, advertisers, marketing companies and so on. These third party business may be included in your transactions who may store your personal information to provide you a better and faster service in the future.
Although we do not and cannot control the activities of the third parties that operate such websites, we will take all measures to control all data leak in all our capacity. We will ensure that our third party affiliates will not misuse any of your personal information.
Souqerz.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any other websites besides its own.