Fashion Footwear Women

Havaianas Women’s You Metallic Sandals, Stylish for City and Beach, Rubber, Waterproof, Lightweight, Slip-Proof

Brand : Havaianas

AED 119.00 (Inclusive all VAT)

All prices are inclusive of taxes

Availability: In stock
  • CITY & BEACH: The Havaianas You Metallic collection is the perfect combination of style and comfort which makes these sandals the best footwear for a stroll around town. The slim design cuts an elegant silhouette that combines with the straps and heel to make a sophisticated sandal that doesn’t lose any of our signature Havaianas comfort.
  • STYLISH & TOUGH : Havaianas are extremely comfortable, lightweight, slip resistant and waterproof due to the premium rubber that goes into making them. Our sandals are also made to be durable so you can enjoy walking around the city as much as you want.
  • FOR ANY OCCASION: Don’t limit yourself to the beach! The Havaianas You Metallic collection was made to be the crossover sandal for beach, city and anywhere in between. Our Havaianas You sandal is a worthy addition to any collection and is sure to make a statement at every event with its suave style.
  • ECO-FRIENDLY VALUES: We do not like waste. Sustainability and conservation are two big issues that we take seriously. Havaianas makes sure to use any leftovers from our signature sandals in the creation of our other sandals. In fact, 90% of our leftovers are reused to make other sandals and the remaining 10% are used in other industries.
  • CRAFTED IN BRAZIL: At Havaianas we include our 6 fundamental beliefs at the heart of everything we create; energy, design, style, comfort, value and universality. Bringing joy to your feet since 1962, all of our iconic flip flops are still made in Brazil to this day, and are worn and enjoyed by all.
  • Sole Material: Rubber
  • Closure: Slip On
  • Heel Type: Flat
  • Material Composition: Rubber